Re: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit

Subject: Re: [OM] Cracked T-32 flash unit
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:02:53 EDT
david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< Generally, my T32 goes on the hot shoe just before I plan to use it and
 comes off immediately afterwards.  I don't even set the camera down until
 that big ol' heavy beast is off of there.

Same here...learned that early on with the 310. hence so many cracked hot
shoes...

I heartily reccomend a nce little T20 to carry around in the pocket and for
light flash use..much lighter.
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the
statue." ( Dilbert's Rules of Order)