Re: [OM] Help ! - B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Help ! - B&W
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:03:47 -0500
Hans

Thank you for the info. and the link. It was quite helpful.

Your last statement should be amplified though. Politicians in this
country are typically nothing more than lawyers who couldn't or wouldn't
make it in private practice. Why do you think there are so many laws
overturned by the Supreme Court every year? They make laws that *any
moron* could see will *never* pass a Constitutional challenge.

--
Jim - A Libertarian by philosophy, not party affiliation.

<snip>