RE: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)

Subject: RE: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)
From: "Paul Van Gossum" <paul.vangossum@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:10:28 +0200
Hello everybody,

Ough, reading this makes me feel bad... Living in Belgium myself, but only
reading the olympus-digest now and then, I knew there was going to be a Benelux
meeting someday, but always being too lazy to ask someone when it would be...
Aaaaargh!

I'm going to dive back into my cave now and come out only when Olympus releases
the OM-5...

Paul.

P.S. It's incredible how much dust an OM-1 can take (I'm rebuilding the house I
recently bought in Mechelen)