Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)
From: "Dr. C. Hertzler" <hertzler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:41:50 +0200
Am 21 Sep 2000, um 22:41 Uhr schrieb Gary Edwards:

> We are finally back home after our European adventure.  You haven't
> seen much on the Benelux meeting so far because I asked everyone to
> let me relate the story when I got home.

> Christoph, who as
> some of you know is a laser physicist, was clearly entranced by the
> technical artistry of the Zuiko 250 mm f/2.

Thanks Gary for finally telling the whole story! I was really waiting for it
to show up here ? now I finally have a chance  to explain to my wife, how
that strange big lens found it?s way into my camera bag, without any
impact on our bank account!
So much for the story department :-)
It was really a new experience to meet with a bunch of people, only
known from the internet. I enjoyed it a lot! And guess what, we didn?t
talk much about OMs, we found enough other topics ? just like on the
list...
And another big Thank You for Marc!
Gary did you have any problems getting fuel on your trip to Paris?

Christoph - trying  to take a picture of his truck like, almost 3 meter high
20 kW laser with a 250mm tele lens