Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting - the whole story (long)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:33:01 +0200

Nice one Gary,

...and I am such a acquisitive sort of chap you had me going. Still nice of you to think of the absent ones ;-).

Well done Marc and I am glad that you managed to get together OK.

Chris

snip

Since we still had gear left, we talked over who might have been a good
choice to receive it. I'm sure that Olaf would have loved the 180 f/2 and
Chris Barker would have put the mint OM-3Ti to good use. It lacked a body
cap, so we planned to put the 500/8 mirror on it for safety - but, alas
neither of them made it to our meeting. The conditions that Mike placed on
the gift specified that only those who were present could receive any gear,
so I had to pack up the leftovers and FedEx them back to Mike in Texas the
next day. I don't know what he did with them.

So, Chris and Olaf, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!

Regards,
Gary Edwards
(who is from Texas where our tales are as tall as our SUVs!)
--
<|_:-)_|>
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx