Re: [OM] Night exposures with OM-2SP - warning long message, but ON topi

Subject: Re: [OM] Night exposures with OM-2SP - warning long message, but ON topic
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:06:13 +0800
Some years ago I had a OM2sp have exactly the same problem as yours (it was
sold), also my black OM4Ti have similar problem (but to a less extend) now I
use it at spot mode. On the other hand I have another OM2sp that works
perfectly. This problem had brought up by some Mailing List member before. I
think there must be a capacitor or something on the circuit that failed. But
the OM service center didn't know how to fix it.

C.H.Ling