Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:18:42 -0400
Paul wrote:
"That would, of course, also avoid criminal charges in many parts of the
country (where individuals are only allowed to use deadly force to protect
life or home, not property).

paul    learned at an early age, "pull the burglar inside"

--
Or just donate that big, ugly lock-blade knife that must be in one of the
camera bags to the dearly departed.

Seriously, I wouldn't shoot somebody unless I felt threatened, and if one
or more persons try forcibly to take something from me, then, by golly, I
feel threatened.

And Robert wrote:
"[In the boonies I like my 6" magnaported S & W .41 magnum (yes
.41, not .44).]"

An old Ruger Blackhawk single action .41 magnum hangs out somewhere around
my front door--just in case I ever want to shoot through it.

Walt