OT relocating was Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: OT relocating was Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:52:57 -0800
Now, now, now, I live up in northen Idaho (and have my whole life) and don't
have a single Keep Out sign, the barbed wire fence is for my mom's horses
(which try to chew on my '65 mustang if I leave it parked within their
piercing gaze), the "underground bunkers" are just holes where the Bull cows
dug them through the years (which I crashed my Kawasaki into a few times) and
my guns are only used to fill the freezer with deer & elk (6x6 last year!)
Never lock the house, my trucks or cars,  but sure would like to have more
OM/Zuiko equiptment as well as a stocked darkroom..... :-)

--
Conrad Vogel
mailto:conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx