Re: [OM] OT - OK, I posted my cool vette pics, as requested

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - OK, I posted my cool vette pics, as requested
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:11:19 -0600
On 20 Sep 2000, at 13:08, lclark@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> OK, Tom, let's go for it: How much do you make, and how much do you
> weigh?

'Nuff to buy a new Corvette...  hopefully NOT 'nuff to slow it down!  <G>

> [Just kidding, Tom. Don't shoot!]

Don't duck so low!  It's getting hard to hide behind you!!!  <G>

Seriously, though, I'm sure we ALL bust our asses for what we earn,
whether it's meagre or a bunch!  And, we ALL deserve to have nice toys,
whether we can afford them (preferable) or not (how I work it)!

So, if one guy can afford to buy a brand new OM-4(Ti) and haul it around
in a Corvette (or Porche, or Lamborgini, or whatever), and another guy
can only afford a beat-up OM-10 and hauls it around in a Pinto, so
what?!?!?  The point, IMHO, is to ENJOY to the fullest whutcha got and
to NOT covet whutcha don't and/or whutcha can't afford!

Just my CDN$0.02 worth...  that's US$0.0000001 for all my Oly friends
to the south!  <G>

Regards,

Chris