Re: [OM] Sinarcam w/ Zuiko 35-80/2.8?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sinarcam w/ Zuiko 35-80/2.8?
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:47:23 +0200
On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 11:01:36AM -0500, Barry B. Bean wrote:
> Does that mean that we could use the rest of our Zuiko glass on the
> Sinarcam as well, or did they change the mount?

Yes, I think so, because  that is how I interpret the  given specs at this
pages:

http://www.sinar.ch/sinar/digital/sback/obktvc_e.htm
http://www.sinarbron.com/sinarcam_specs.htm

I think that is why they use different lens boards. The Photo already shows
a nice group of Zuiko`s, Seem`s they like shift lenses?
Interesting the format-diagonal of the  CCD-sensor matches the
43 mm diagonal of the 35mm Cameras.

Frieder Faig