Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:07:14 +0200
O.k. Here is a longer and hopefully  less typo-Version:

A person who is involved in lens design once asked me this (trick) question:
Is the influence of cromatic abbertion influenced by stopping down ? - Sure I
sad no,
because the difference in focal lenght between the colors stay the same.
But the impact on picture sharpness depends on the aperture. It is like D.O.F!
The focus difference stays the same, but the circle of  confusion is
getting smaller at smaller apertures.

Frieder Faig