RE: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting

Subject: RE: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:56:07 -0700
                And the EPA rates your ride at 24exp/roll city and
36exp/roll highway, right??

                I referred previously to still getting along in my '79
Regal, which I do.  Also own a '96 'Mistake', alias Mercury Mystique, also
known as a Mondeo (Europe and Australia).  Nice enough car, will do F75-80
all day returning about 33mpg.  Not quite the thrill factor (bokeh) of your
C5 though.