Re: [OM] A question about flashes....

Subject: Re: [OM] A question about flashes....
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:24:01 -0400
Well Thomas,

I'm Danish but have been in the US for 4 generations so I don't know any
Danish. I also grew up in a cabinet shop and what you drew looks like a
C clamp.  They come in various sizes with different opening dimensions.
It would be possible to add a shoe to the top.

Gregg

From: T.Clausen

| Hiya Lex and others,
|
| Ohh, the curses of not being a native english speaker. I lack a word,
| which I know in Danish.....
|
| I was envisioning something called a "skruetvinge" (let me try to
explain
| in ASCII-art):
|

|  ======================
|  ||
|  ||
|  ||
|  ||
| ||
|  ||
|  ||
|  ||
|  ||
|  ||            ======
|  ||              ||
|  ||              ||
|  ||              ||
|  ======================
|                  ||
|                  ||
|                 ||   <- thisone has a thread and
|                  ||      can thus be screwed up and down
|                  ||      to "fix" the device to e.g. a
|                  ||      table or a shelf etc.
|                ======
|
| Now, that device is in Danish called a "skruetvinge" - what's the
English