Re: [OM] A question about flashes....

Subject: Re: [OM] A question about flashes....
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:45:07 +0200 (CEST)
Uhmm, something like that attracts. Do you happen also to know the brand
of sais shoes? I went to a few local photo-pushers just before closing
time and asked for some such thing. At best, they looked puzzled. Ok, that
might be explained by the fact that I asked in a medium format shop (where
I was, shopping for....uhmm....nevermind, you don't want to know).

Anyways, in a few more "normal" shops, they didn't know of such things.

--thomas