Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spo

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:29:01 -0500
I'm replying to Dirk, but this is for everyone that replied, including
personally.  I guess I do consider everyone here an 'extended family'.
Funny thing is I posted the first one late last night and the second one way
to early.

Teach me a lesson, huh.

Hmmm, now I guess I have to take pictures of it with my OM equipment....

Tom