Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spo

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:55:50 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: Zuikoholics Anonymous <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tom,

As others have mentioned before, the well being of your wife is of concirn
to every list-member. I think it is not too much to say, that we think of
you both quite often, and try (each in our different way) to send "good
vibes" your way.

It cirtanly is nice to hear of the progress, and I wish for the best for
her - and you. Thanks for sharing that bit of positive information.

Regarding the car-purchase, well....those not a bit jealoux, raise your
hands :) I know that I am (except driving such car downtown Paris where I
live.....hmm.....).

Take advantage of the two good things (Debbie's recovery and the new
car) to drive together with the girls to see some nice places. It's said
that good and happy experiences should have a positive impact on a
recovery process, so it's worth a try, isn't it? And while you are there,
you could bring an OM-body plus some exciting lens....

With the continiued best wishes for Debbie's recovery,

--thomas