Re: [OM] Close up lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Close up lenses
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:25:48 EDT
Cc: foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 8/30/00 6:21:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Someone posted a link to a page with a variety of close up lenses available
>  for different manufactures. I have lost this link (doh!) Does anyone have
>  this?
>
>  Thanks
>
>  Foxy

Here is the link but only for the 2 element types (which I think is what you
want):
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/erker/closeups.html

I have the Tokina one for the zoom and it works well on the Zuiko 300mm,
giving it additional close focus capabilities. They both have sort of the
same minimum focus distances and are 72mm in size. If I had the time I would
test it versus ext. tubes. But . . . .

Warren