Re: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:34:30 -0400
I vote for absorbed in both cases.  It seems the amount of heat buildup
would be minimal unless left pointing at a UV source for quite some
time.

I think the purpose of coatings are to stop the reflection by allowing
the wavelength to pass through on a predictable path.

Gregg

From: Omer Nezih Gerek

So, my question is; how do the drop in