Re: [OM] Olympus - no digital plans for OM series

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus - no digital plans for OM series
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:27:42 -0500
We've heard that answer before. I think it is just their standard 'corporate
speak'. It's clearly a load of ****.  If Nikon can magically make it work
with the D1 and Canon can make it work with the D30, then either the people
at Olympus are stupid (don't get me started), or think we're naive (don't
get me started there either).

Tom