[OM] underwater housing

Subject: [OM] underwater housing
From: "Omer Nezih Gerek" <ongerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:21:44 +0300
Does anyone make underwater housing for OM? I remember Nat. Geo
Mags from 80's featuring ads of OM4T with underwater photos.
Sea&Sea does not list any. BTW, I am perfectly aware that this sort
of stuff is much more expensive than the photo equipment I may have.
But the results of a friend of mine with Ni-koon F90 and macro / wide
lenses just got excellent - repeat: excellent - results in the
Mediterranean.
He usually relies on his equipment because of the low light auto-focus
and rather sophisticated flash control. I just wonder what I can do, but
honestly speaking, I am a bit hopeless. Fast focusing seems like a must.

OMer