Re: Sv: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8-Update

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8-Update
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:59:00 EDT
First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to my questions. I actually
had decided to buy the lens last night after inspecting it, but decided to
give myself 24 hours to think it over. An additional bonus was the inclusion
of an OM 2S body. I was so focused on the lens's condition that I had
forgotten that the body was included in the price. Hardly a Doris Fang deal,
but the addition of the body did help as I handed the money over.
Unfortunately, like a lot of things in life, for every positive there is a
negative. In this case the negative will be the sale of my Tamron 400 F4.0.
This lens has been my faithful companion for 3 years and will be missed, but
there is no way I can justify both of them! Once again, thanks to every one
who responded to my questions.

Gary Faulkenberry