Re: [OM] Product availability

Subject: Re: [OM] Product availability
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:30:46 -0400
It's hard to understand why Olympus does that.  It's their top of the line,
and they let inventory to run down to zero before reordering.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000