Re: [OM] Night Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Night Photography
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:40:13 ADT
Actually, Robert, after much thought and careful consideration, I've
decided that the *real* problem is that I'm not shooting with the right
equipment!  In order to get better night shots, I'll need:

__ OM-4Ti

Actually, for night work you might do better with a good condition
OM-1(n). Easier on your wallet, & does everything you'll need since you won't be using flash or spot metering...

Surely you could come up with $150 - $200 if you saved your allowance
for a while... *smile*

-Mike