Re: [OM] How to question to the group

Subject: Re: [OM] How to question to the group
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:35:23 EDT
Ok, after re-thinking it, I'll agree with you and Wayne. I wasn't considering
the long-exposure possibility. (probability?) I only chose Velvia because I
was picturing in my mind somewhat bright colors as is many times the case
with stained glass. But with age the colors do tone down a bit...and you can
take the luxury of a long exposure to try to capture a larger tonal range.

Best,
George S.