Re: [OM] Night Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Night Photography
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:46:01 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 11:27:57 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< See if you like my version of your photo:

 http://avalon.net/~jdub/ps_goofing.htm

Oh, oh, Chris:

That does it. Dig out the wallet. I'll bet that Joel's enhancement has hooked
you on another Zuiko-related quest for product. Guess it's PhotoShop for sure
now. I take it you already have the computer and scanner. Soon you too can
make Zuiko shots which rival your example. BTW--I agree with Joel. I'll bet
the photo you admire was shot through a blue filter and/or digitally
enhanced. Your photo does have a better composition, but given the subject
matter, I'm not certain that his could have been improved. Including more of
the foreground in the bottom left would drastically change the shot, as would
shortening the light path on the water or eliminating the light source.

Happy shopping,

Robert