Re: [OM] Re: HiFi (was: something else?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: HiFi (was: something else?)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:00:38 +0800
IMO high price cable is just a joke, does your speaker has capacitor
and coil built inside for frequency separation? Are the coil inside
all made of silver or also separated multi-core wires that match with
the "standard" of your cable?

The quality of sound is somewhat much more subjective than picture
quality, if you like the taste even the tube amp with poorer
specification will make you feel better than Power MOS-FET driven amp
with better specification. Okay, I am a long time out of the Hi-Fi or
(Mid-Fi) market, since I found the most important factor is to get a
good listening environment, here in Hong Kong is almost impossible if
you don't own a fortune.

C.H.Ling