Re: [OM] [0M] FP flash with 1n

Subject: Re: [OM] [0M] FP flash with 1n
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:56:01 +1000
We have a iS-3000, 1n, Trip 35 AF auto (new style thing), 4Ti, 2SP (for sale
actually).

Anything auto I can't use, the photos suck. Fully manual, always great. I
cannot take a photo with a PhD camera (push here dope).

Like I said, I'm a 1n sort of guy. I've got to fiddle and never trust a
meter.

Foxy