RE: [OM] 3rd party auto extension tubes

Subject: RE: [OM] 3rd party auto extension tubes
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:48:06 -0700
If someone is interested in a set of extention tubes.  Reply to me off-list
jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .  I have a set that I am not using as I now have
olympus ones.
They are a 12mm,20mm and a 36mm.  If you have an OM-4 though you might want
to keep looking as they have the infamous four screws holding the mount on
and one of the screws pass over the reset button on my Om-4 which is why I
got my set of Olympus one off E-Bay.  I f you have a OM-1 or OM-2 though
they should work fine.  Note these are used but not abused.  Make me an
offer or suggest a trade.  Thanks John