Re: [OM] Why all the shift lenses for sale?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why all the shift lenses for sale?
From: Jlaird@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:18:26 EDT
I've heard that the 35 shift lens is absolutely brilliant. This from some
folks on the Leica list, no less, who've been using it for aerial
photography. Why use a shift lens for that, I don't know. But they praised
the lens, none the less.

Jim

In a message dated 08/08/2000 4:30:03 PM Central Daylight Time,