[OM] OM FS in Norway incl. 350 mm/2.8

Subject: [OM] OM FS in Norway incl. 350 mm/2.8
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:46:46 +0200
Hi,

I just wanted to inform you that a guy in Norway has a collection of OM
equipment for sale, including 2 OM 4 Ti bodies and a range of lenses, among
them 21 mm/2.0, 28/2.0, 180/2.8 and 350 mm/2.8.

He is asking 32.500 Norwegian kroner for the whole lot, which is somewhere
between 3500 and 4000 US $.

You can find his ad at:  www.foto.no  (the homepage of the (great)
Norwegian photomagazine)

(click on "bruktmarked", then "35 mm" and "Olympus")

(I'd buy the lot myself, I think, if I did not have most of it already. And
it is, after all, quite a bit of money to pay.)

BTW, remember that you might have to pay customs on top of the price,
depending on where you live.

I don't know the guy selling this.

Lars Bundesen