Re: [OM] OM FS in Norway incl. 350 mm/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] OM FS in Norway incl. 350 mm/2.8
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:16:33 -0500
OK, I'm intrigued.  I don't know what a 200/2.8 is, since Olympus didn't
make one. The 350/2.8 has appeal. It is certainly a good value for the money
if it is in excellent condition.

I'm going to email the seller and see if it is available and ask some
questions.  If anyone is interested in any of the pieces, let me know, as I
might be the 'front guy'.

Tom

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to inform you that a guy in Norway has a collection of OM
> equipment for sale, including 2 OM 4 Ti bodies and a range of lenses,
among
> them 21 mm/2.0, 28/2.0, 180/2.8 and 350 mm/2.8.
>
> He is asking 32.500 Norwegian kroner for the whole lot, which is somewhere
> between 3500 and 4000 US $.
>
> You can find his ad at:  www.foto.no  (the homepage of the (great)
> Norwegian photomagazine)
>
> (click on "bruktmarked", then "35 mm" and "Olympus")
>
> (I'd buy the lot myself, I think, if I did not have most of it already.
And