RE: [OM] protecting images from theft

Subject: RE: [OM] protecting images from theft
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:02:24 GMT
That may be David Brooks. He's persuaded me of the benefits of the PDF format, if for no better reason than because it gives you complete control over the appearance of the end product. Unlike HTML, it supposedly isn't susceptible to arbitrary changes by various browsers, OSs and hardware.

However, I have seen, and heard reports of, supposedly locked-in PDF files not coming out quite as the author intended. So I'm only partially persuaded for now.

Lex
===