[OM] OM:"slick" ebay dealer

Subject: [OM] OM:"slick" ebay dealer
From: Wayne <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:27:05 -0400
Not sure if this allowed, so if it doesn't appear. I'll apologize in
advance, and know for the future.

BEWARE! Anyone bidding on any item offered by Pittsburgh Camera
Exchange. Read the description VERY carefully. They deliver EXACTLY what
they describe - no more.

So, it the ad reads "includes the beautiful, black leather ever-ready
case" make sure that it also says "case includes strap".

I ordered a twin lens reflex with the above described case and it
arrived with no strap. (BTW the only way you can use a TLR case is
hanging around your neck.)

When I complained, I was told that they would check and send me a strap.
Them they send me an eMail and told me that the ad did not expressly say
that it included the strap. BUT, they had such a strap, and WOULD BE
HAPPY TO SELL IT TO ME!!.

Steam vented.
Thank you all for your patience.

Wayne