[OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder

Subject: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder
From: Canon50E@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:13:23 EDT
Hi, I would like to know if anyone here has any information about the Olympus
Ace E rangefinder camera from the 60's.  I recently acquired a Tower 19 which
is said to be identical to the Olympus Ace E.  Actually it's made by Olympus
for Sear's Tower.  I'm also looking for any scans or pictures you may have.
I've searched all over the web and could hardly find any information about
this camera, it doesn't look like it even exists.  I looked my old ''95-96
McKeown's to know what it was.

Sincerely yours,
Kar Yan Mak
http://www.kyphoto.com/classics