RE: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:02:31 +0200
Thanks for this info. So there were also a 35 K and 35 S in the "35"
rangefinder series? If anyone knows in which year they were released, or
knows of any other camera model that isn't on my page (except the Camedia
line - I'm still working on that), I'ld be glad to hear.

I can't go into details about describing each and every model, but I do hope
to compile at least a complete listing of the various models and their year
of introduction.

The Japanese Olympus site in Japanese already seems to contain such a list:

http://www.olympus.co.jp/Special/CameraHistory/camera.html

... but in Japanese, so I can only read the years and prices. So the
Semi-Olympus costed 105 Yen in 1936. One dollar. Ah, those were the days.

Hans