Re: [OM] copyright issues

Subject: Re: [OM] copyright issues
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:51:06 -0400
From: Lex Jenkins

> No offense taken, George.
>
> But my counterpunching can be wicked.  ;^>
>
> And speaking of almost no OM content, how come whenever I go outside and
aim
> a camera at those black helicopters they hightail it back to base?  After
> all, they're not doing anything wrong and don't really exist anyway.
Right?

> Hmm... 'nuther TOPE topic?

In 1977 I got onto the (Camp Grayling, MI National Guard) range where the
helicopters were practicing with the TOW missiles.  Got some real nice
photos with a 400mm preset like we were talking about a few weeks ago.  The
guys didn't even get upset with me.  In fact, I sold a bunch of 8X10 B&W
prints to them back at the airport later that week.  That was a different
world than we live in now.

Gregg