Re: [OM] copyright issues

Subject: Re: [OM] copyright issues
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 16:35:05 PDT
No offense taken, George.

But my counterpunching can be wicked.  ;^>

And speaking of almost no OM content, how come whenever I go outside and aim a camera at those black helicopters they hightail it back to base? After all, they're not doing anything wrong and don't really exist anyway. Right?

Hmm... 'nuther TOPE topic?

Lex "Just 'cause yer paranoid don't mean they ain't out to gitcha" Jenkins
===

From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx

Lex, BTW- I'm only kidding for the most part- please don't take my postings
too seroiusly just because I happen to direct them toward you. I enjoy your
postings and the give-and-take here on the list.

Best,
George S.