Re: [OM] copyright issues

Subject: Re: [OM] copyright issues
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 16:30:21 PDT
Alas, George, even in the Free and Independent Republic of Texas, that might be pushing things just a tad. For one thing in much of this part of the country (including Oklahoma) property rights extend only to what's on the surface of the soil. Mineral and petroleum rights were usually entailed long ago to other parties.

But I might send up my Air Force (consisting of my son-in-law's RC airplanes) and politely ask those damn black helicopters to quit makin' so much racket when they're doin' reconnaissance over our house.

Lex "Locked And Loaded" Jenkins