Re: [OM] Olympus Photo gallery submission

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Photo gallery submission
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:12:04 PDT
The iris flare behind the spiderweb is an interesting combination of well defined whitish highlights resembling sequins along with softer greenish patches. It makes for a nice contrast with the geometric form of the web.

The first in the series, of the gull flying in the sunset over Anna Maria Island is particularly good, as is the shot of the gull perched on a post. Nice work.

Lex

From: rghosal@xxxxxxx
Fello Zuiks,
            please check out my Photo Gallery
submissions (thanks, Garth) at

http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/subpages/ghosal/ghosal.html

Would be happy to hear from anyone who has comments,
especially on the bokeh in the "Web" picture (50 f/1.8) -
 is this typical?
I am constantly amazed at the wealth of information on
this list.

Regards,