Re: [OM] New acquisition (OT!)

Subject: Re: [OM] New acquisition (OT!)
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:52:45 -0500
>Of course, if I could remember how to calculate aperture with
>these things maybe I could use these bulbs up someday.

        guide No./distance to subject= F/stop.

        A Guide No. should be located somewhere on the side of the boxes of the
bulbs.
        Have an old Honeywell Folding fan flash myself, but no blubs to try it
out.

Of course with those OTF readers you shouldn't need to figure F/stop. Just open
the lense, set off the flash, and let the camera read the light.:-)

                yours throwing some light on the subject,

                        Garry D. Lewis