Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness ratings

Subject: Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness ratings
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:52:58 +0000
Don't forget you'll need a spare body too.  No self-respecting wedding
photog would be without a spare body.

Along with that black *mint* OM-2 you'll need a companion black *mint* OM-1
MD, and a pair of the original black (real) leather never-ready cases for
them too (whether you use the cases or not).  I just hope you can find them
in time!

-- John