Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness ratings

Subject: Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness ratings
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:30:55 EDT

>Requisite OM content: I'm still planning to butcher a bellows into
>doing at least rear tilt, and then seeing how the Zuiko 80mm and
>135mm macros behave before slapping some awful enlarging lens on it.

I'm guessing, but it appears that having tilts and swings in a macro-
bellows for 35mm would be an advantage, since depth of field is at a
premium under those conditions. But, how are you going to make the rear
tilt axis pass through the film plane in a 35mm camera and bellows
arrangement? It seems that you would get vignetting otherwise.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright