[OM] Re: OT Medium format camera information (was Photodo lens sharpness

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Medium format camera information (was Photodo lens sharpness ratings)
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:40:22 -0400
To Jan and Tom and anyone else following the large format thread,

I would like to find the value of a 4X5 camera I have.  It's called a Wizard
A and is made by the Manhattan Optical Co. of N.Y., Cresskill, N.J.  Do any
of you know of a place on the Internet I might find more information about
this camera.  It was given to me by my father many years ago, and I know
very little about it.

Thanks in advance,

Gregg