Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness ratings

Subject: Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness ratings
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:44:43 -0400
Hi John,

Statistically, 1 or 6 or 50 isn't enough to accurately characterise a
population exceeding a million.
Except.
I believe you will find the variation between examples, from
reputable producers, to be so small, that the performance can be
charaterised very well, within small limits.

But several examples are necessary. Single examples may vary a lot,
either way.

Another argument for trying new lenses before buying.

Tom

At 2000 June 6 - Tuesday 12:15, John A. Lind <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoke about *Re: [OM] Photodo lens sharpness rat...* saying