Re: [OM] Lightining

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightining
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:21:52 -0500
>> Oh, an' I s'pose yuh don' b'lieve in hootie owls speakin' thrice bein' a
>> premonition of death neither.  [...]
>
>He probably doesn't....

Huh?  I've always thought that was normal.  "Hoo....Hoo....Hoo..." Must be
my stepping on cracks and walking under ladders that cancel out that
superstition.  Or maybe it was the black cat that "mysteriously" lost hair
thanks to a supersoaker "accidently loaded with Nair.  (long story)

>> We'll jus' see where that fancy Ioway city boy thinkin' gits yuh.

HAH!  Fooled ya.  I grew up in Michigan!

>But I'd wager dollars to donuts that he wouldn't get on an airplane named
the Icarus or on a boat named the Titanic.

Bzzzt.  bring em on.  Of course, I'd fly on a cloudy day or avoid the north
atlantic.

Ken (never clip your toenails on Sunday) Norton