Re: [OM] Lightining

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightining
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:15:40 PDT
Gregg cautiously admits:
I haven't heard some of those for a looong time. Some, like the witching for water, I didn't believe in until I tried a few years ago. Just don't ask me to understand it.<

Hey, Gregg, I'm a black belt in skepticism so when my grandma told me about witching for water I hoo-hahed. That is, 'til she handed me a dowsing rod made of a forked pear branch. Within minutes I'd located precisely where the underground stream and well on their property was. Makes the little hairs on my back wander around like drunks just thinkin' about it now. I've seen and heard other stuff in our rural area that can best be summed up by the exclamation, "Jeepers!"

Lex