Re: [OM] Zuiko 28mm/f2.0: Shades & Coatings

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 28mm/f2.0: Shades & Coatings
From: David Barnblatt <dbarnblatt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:15:00 -0700
I have two Sales Information Files, one from around 1981 and the other from
1989.  The sheets in the files do provide cutaway views of each lens.  The OM
system Lens Handbook also provides cutaway views.  The spec/instruction sheets
provided with each lens has the cutaway views (some with dimensions in mm).

David