Re: [OM] Light meters?

Subject: Re: [OM] Light meters?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 02:46:28 +0000
A small firm in California can refurbish and recalibrate them.  Cost is
approx. $50 USD or so, but call and ask first.  Unfortunately I do not know
if _this_ address and phone are current.  I know the area code changed from
the former 213 to a new one and that they recently moved to another
building down the street from the one they were in, so their address
recently shifted too.

Call and verify the address!!  If the phone number doesn't work, call
information for their new one.

Contact:  Mr. George Milton
Quality Light Metric
7060 Hollywood Boulevard Suite 415