Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses - a BEGINNER question

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses - a BEGINNER question
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:24:00 +0200
Samu Mielonen schrieb:

> 90mm f/2 macro MC
> 100mm f/2 MC

You forgot the 100mm/2.8, more common, less expensiv, very small, easy
to carry, takes high quality pictures.

> 180mm f/2 MC
> 250mm f/2 MC

Rare, expensiv, I would like one of this beast too.

> Tamron SP 80-200mm f/2.8 ED IF

Solid, massive, very big and heavy, excelent smooooth working mechanics.
Has an intimidating apperance, don´t want to photograph portrait or
children with it.

> Tokina 80-200mm f/2.8 AT-X

Looks tiny, compared with the Tamron.

Both zooms use expensive (and unusual for OM) 77mm filters.

> PS Also, having the standard OM-4Ti screen, I would like to
> have something much brighter. What would be the best choice
> for maximum brightness and ease of seeing under low light
> conditions?

Try series 2 screens.

Regards

Richard