Sv: [OM] Zuiko lenses - a BEGINNER question

Subject: Sv: [OM] Zuiko lenses - a BEGINNER question
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:30:46 +0200
Hello Samu

Of the Zuikos you mention, the 100/2 is probably the easiest one to find.
There are not that many on the market, though.
I think that the 180/2 and the 250/2 are so rare on the market that it is
difficult to mention a typical secondhand price.
I paid c. 1000 US$ for my 180/2 some months ago.
BTW, I know an American guy in Helsinki, who has the Zuiko 180/2. I don't
know if he wants to sell it, but there might be a chance if you are
interested.

The 1.4 Zuiko converter is a nice thing for the long lenses, but this is
difficult to find, too. There is one on ebay at the moment, though. I think
the bids are around 300 $ at the moment.

Tamron's 80-200 mm/2.8 is a fine lens. The German Fotomagazin called it
"super" in their test i 1989.
Tamron also makes (made?) a 180 mm/2.5 lens,  also a "super" lens,
according to the same test.

I don't know how easy these are to find on the secondhand market.

Lars